I am so in love

I am in love
I can feel it in my bones
Every inch in my body is happy
Who knew that I would be one day,
Happy like I have never been before?
He makes me complete
I always want to make him happy
When he's mad at me I feel terrible
Especially when I have wronged him
I never want to make him angry
I do what he asks me to without hesitation
Look, I hate being told what to do
But he is always telling me what to do
And I do it without question
And I do it happily
He is everything I have ever wanted in a Man
He makes my world go round and round
How could I be without him?
He’s all I think of nowadays
I think of what we shall be doing together
Forever, together him and I
Now and always be with him
I want to make him happy
I am going to make him happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can't Figure you out

A Good Hearted Woman

Poetry Play every Day