The conversation that started with Love

Love is everything the world needs today
You can say that again dear
You are absolutely right. May I use this post as a reference to a post I will make later?
Yeah & it is not an easy road
Thank you
Yeah they make life really good
Am glad you like it &
Am getting around it
They sure will before long
You got me thinking and I think its about time I re-evaluate my priorities!
I want to get married again an am planning not plenty of got times only! Yes of course, there are always going to be the unavoidable calamities that we all have whether married or not.
Some people are book smart but not necessarily wise.  Oops!
Interesting! Really interesting   
I agree with &
I bet you will

Hey & glad you think it is 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can't Figure you out

Poetry Play every Day

You changed my life in a moment