It is almost time

8:50p.m. 8th September 2015
26 hours to go...
I can’t wait.
It was so magical
So beautiful
The precious gift
I still love to date
The joy in my life
The one that makes me keep going
He made me learn Hope, Patience and Faith
For him, I have learned to wait and to go get
There's nothing impossible
Love is real
Life is Love
Love is life
And I love what I got
God gave him to me
Little did I know
This was the biggest blessing of all
Wrapped and packaged in difficulties
Obstacles on the way
How was I ever going to make it?
God had a plan
I could not understand it then
It makes a lot of sense to me now
I will never doubt
God is able
More than you can imagine
He provided
And continues to provide
My heart is overwhelmed
I don’t know how I can ever say thank you
Even when I don’t deserve
He provides and protects
Leading me through the paths
Even when no one was there
He stood by me and with me
I know that he cares
He cares
He cares


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can't Figure you out

Poetry Play every Day

You changed my life in a moment